Apple is generally known for their innovation and for designing user-friendly products ( at least they claim). They innovate complex features and forget some simple, common and must have features. I bought a iPod touch 3 months back. I was too lazy to share its review, but now I’m sick of their over hyped products and theirs ****ing updates for which they charge. They charge for the features which are too obvious to anyone, and give it a color of innovation.
My friend bought a first generation iPod touch. He was slapped by apple on both the cheeks for purchasing apple product. They added new features to second generation iPod touch and reduced its price by 70$, they should have at least given a hint of what’s coming up. They are not some secret service or a defense organization. Give some value to your customers, why did my friend pay you extra 70+10 dollars?
I hate apple because..
- Their products are over hyped.
- There’s no search feature in iPod touch, you don’t expect me to scroll through 30 gb of songs to find a song I’m looking for. They introduced this feature in 3.0, for which I have to pay 10 USD. Congratulations for this great innovative idea of adding a search function, listening music on iPod is more fun now. FYI, my Nokia n70 had this feature long long back.Symbian operating knew this feature since it early days, may be you missed it innovating complex things.
- Now you can cut and paste on your iPod touch and iPhone. That’s a great feature, you guys really rock. yaaaaay apple rocks.
- There is no microphone, fm radio and Bluetooth on my iPod.
- You cannot send mms, cannot capture video on your iPhone, no cut and paste until the recent update. What are you people doing? What are you innovating?
- They invented the “in ear” headphones which are priced at 79 USD. Well i think you people should check what other people in the market are doing, you get these inear headphones on most models of Sony Ericsson phones at no extra cost.
- Honestly, audio quality is a lot better on Sony Ericsson mobile phone with in ear earphones than a iPod.
- I cannot use my iPod touch as an usb drive. Even my n70 can be put in mass storage mode.
- I cannot edit playlists or save playlists on my iPod touch except for the one “on the go” playlist.
- They annoy me with their reminders on software updates and force me to download them
- I cannot install the update on my ipod unless I update my itunes. I have the version jut previous to the latest one.
- There is a pdf reader in iPod, but i cannot load my pdfs into it, WTF.
- I cannot associate my iTunes account with more than five pcs, WTF. I format my pc very frequently. According to them if i format my pc more than 5 times, I should get a new iTunes account and buy all the apps again. I don’t have gold mines dude. Why don’t you just give a number to my ipod and associate with my iTunes account? It’s not common that people have a more than 5 ipods.
- You cannot copy your music from your iPod to another pc, same is the case if your pc crashes. You should either lose your music collection on the ipodTouch are purchase a third-party software to rip the music.
- You cannot mute the songs from your earphone. If someone is talking to you then, you have to pull out the ipodtouch from your pocket, press the home button, then the music icon and then pause.
There still a lot more to say and the list would be endless if start about all the other apple products. If you have anything to say please feel to drop in, I will append them to the above list.
I even quit the idea of buying a mac book after I bought the iPod Touch, I would rather go for a vaio, dell or Toshiba laptop with windows 7.
Mac is a museum with beautiful walls, you don’t get to touch anything. Your hands are tied, so it’s the same every day. But a PC is a workshop with lot of tools, and you have a complete control over your pc.
Listen Mac lovers, you claim that macs are stable. They are stable because you cannot try anything new, you do what it commands you to do. Your hands are tied if you use an apple product.
You know, a soap-bubble can last for years if left undisturbed??