There is much hype about the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE 9 Beta) and you might want to try it out. However if you are currently using Google Chrome and are thinking of switching to IE 9, you’ll probably want to import your bookmarks as well. So let’s take a look at how to add bookmarks from Google Chrome to Internet Explorer 9:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on the wrench icon located in the extreme right (next to the address bar).
2. Look up Bookmarks and select Bookmark Manager. Alternatively you can also hold Ctrl+Shift+O to open the Bookmark Manager.
3. Now click on Organize, followed by Export bookmarks to HTML file…
4. Save the bookmarks to any location on your hard drive
5. Close Google Chrome and open Internet Explorer 9 Beta
7. Hold Alt+T to display the toolbar
6. Click on File and look up Import and export
7. Click on it. Select Import from a file and click Next
8. Select Favorites from the options and hit Next
9. Browse to the location where you saved the Google Chrome bookmarks file
10. Select the destination folder for your bookmarks and click Import
Voila! It’s done. Your Google Chrome bookmarks have been imported to IE 9.
Did you like this tutorial? Do express your views in the comment form below.