It is very frustrating when you are going to do some important work on your pc or in between of some work and your pc get freeze. No I am not talking about those old days when the personal computers had very little Rams. It can happen to your pc now a day, no matters how much gigs are powering your device to run smoothly.
Continuous working on your device produces a lot of temporary files, caches registries and other junk. However you can delete these files manually to get the performance of your pc back or try a tool from lot of tools available on the net. Today I will discuss a tool to make your task a click away named Ccleaner.
What is Ccleaner?
CCleaner is a system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system making it run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
How is CCleaner better than other available utilities?
Yeah…. You are right a lot of utilities are available for the similar task but ccleaner is better to other available tools due to lot of reasons, but the three main and my favourite are-First this is completely free of cost so you would not to have to pay a single penny for this, the second and the best thing is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and the third but not last that it does not contains any Spyware or Adware like other free tools.
How it works?
Your system performance slows down when lot of caches and temporary files are collected in the virtual memory of the system. Ccleaner cleans these junk and unused files providing back your pc’s performance. It cleans the following:
• Internet Explorer – Temporary files, history, cookies, Auto complete form history, index.dat.
• Firefox – Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
• Google Chrome – Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
• Opera – Temporary files, history, cookies.
• Safari – Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
• Windows – Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
Recently the new version V5.46652 of Ccleaner was released by developers with following additional features:
– Added a separate control for the reporting of anonymous usage data
– Added a link to a Data Factsheet (https://www.ccleaner.com/about/data-factsheet), which explains the data reported from CCleaner, why it’s reported, and what it’s used for
– Renamed the ‘Monitoring’ feature to ‘Smart Cleaning’, to better describe its function (intelligent cleaning alerts)
– Reworded checkboxes for clarity
– If Smart Cleaning is disabled, CCleaner’s background process will close and the feature will not run on startup
– Restored previous System Tray and minimize behavior
– Fixed various stability issues
How to download this CCleaner?
It is very easy. Just go to the official webpage of Ccleaner by clicking here and download the utility installation package according to your Operating System.
Do not forget to tell us, which utility are you using and what is your opinion about this tool by your precious comments.