The last panda update (3.9) was positive for TheGeekDaily. Full credit for this success goes to our authors
for providing quality and innovative content and Kalpit for doing the TheGeekDaily content clean up. To celebrate this success and to welcome new authors we are going to have a huge contest. Participating in the contest is very simple, you just do what you regularly do, write for TheGeekDaily.
Top earner between 10th August to 20th August will get twice the amount earned during this period. For example if you are the top earner during this period with 500$, you get 1000$
It’s not fair to leave the runner-ups, right? We have surprising gifts for the first and second runner ups too 🙂
Put your creative minds to work and gear up for 10th August.
If you haven’t got your author account yet, you can request it here
We paid a total of 1750$ to our authors till date, you can see the list of highest paid posts here
Why write for TheGeekDaily
- We pay 3 to 15 dollars upfront for every article published with minimum payout of 15$, and you can track your earnings in real-time on your profile.
- You get a pr5 backlink, and the last PR update was positive for all our writers. Want page rank, write for TheGeekDaily
- TheGeekDaily has 5 thousand page views per day and RSS readership base of 10k users, your article gets a lot of exposure and brings traffic to your site.
- We will have lots of contests and prizes like these to encourage authors.
- Giving maximum possible exposure to the author is our top priority, you get back links (SEO), fame, traffic.
How can a new author win this contest with the present authors having hundreds of dollars in their account?
Only the earnings between 10th Aug to 20th Aug will be taken into account.
Where can I check my total earnings and contest position?
You can check you earnings on your archive page, click your name below the post title.
You can check your position in the contest and keep tabs on other authors here.
Promote the contest
While it’s not compulsory to promote the contest, we appreciate a blog post or a banner promoting the contest.