It might sound weird, but it’s really fun to do. You can actually chat with your friends through MS DOS by following this simple trick. I wonder, what do you call this? DOS Chat? Whatever you call it, doesn’t matter. We just want to have some fun and freak out our friends. Lets roll it!
Steps To Configure Your PC:
1. All you need is your friends IP address and Command Prompt.
2. Open notepad and write this code as it is. I would suggest you to copy this.
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3. Now go to File and select Save.
4. Choose “Any type” from the file type menu so that you can save a batch file.
5. Type “Messenger.bat” (without quotes) in file name field and click save.
6. Drag this file (.bat file) over to Command Prompt and press enter!
7. You would then see some thing like this:
8. After “User”, type the IP address of the computer you want to contact. (IP address of your friend’s computer, in our case)
9. Before you press “Enter” it should look something like this:
User: IP_Address User: IP_Address
Message: Hi, How are you ? Message: Hi, How are you?
8. Now all you need to do is press “Enter”, and start chatting.
Did you like this fun trick? Need more like this? Subscribe to our updates or Like our Facebook Fan Page.