How many times this thing happens? You heard a song and it’s stuck in your head and you want to set it as your mobile phone’s ringtone. There are many ways to cut ringtone out of your favorite song. The traditional and most popular way is to download the song/video offline and then use a MP3 Cutter like: Total Video Converter and cut your favorite part of the song/video and convert it into AAC or MP3.
However, there is a much simpler way around where you don’t have to download anything on your computer. We will show you How to Cut Ringtones of your favorite song from YouTube Videos. Almost, all songs are available to on YouTube.com. This morning, I was listening to ‘Jiya Tu Bihar Ke Lala’ from Gangs of Wasseypur and I liked the instrumental music in the beginning of the song. Let me show you How I cut the ringtone of this song?
- First, search for the song/video from which you want to cut the ringtone. Simply Google it.
- Now when you are watching the video, copy the URL/URI from the Navigation Bar. Make sure you skip copying https://.
- Once you have copied it. Go to Clip Converter. Clip Converter is a free service and it has been around for a while. It’s very fast, easy to use and reliable when compared to other websites which pops up a lot of ads.
- When you are on Clip Converter, paste the link the Media URL box and click Continue.
- Now select the conversion format. Available formats are: MP3, M4A, AAC, AP4, 3GP, AVI and MOV. Clip Converter, as the name suggests is also an online video converter. You can convert YouTube videos to other available formats.
- From the conversion option, select the start time and end time. Leave all other settings as it is. You can select the quality of the video from which you want to cut out the ringtone. 720p is always the best option to select.
- Click on Start. Clip Converter will start processing the video file.
- Once the processing is done. It will convert the file to your selected format.
- Now you ringtone is ready to download. Click on the Download button to download it on your local drive or scan the QR Code with your mobile phone to download it directly to your mobile phone.
- Installed download manager / browser download manager will start downloading the file.
It’s the most easy and simple way to cut ringtones. The good part is that you don’t have to download anything. If you face any problem, feel free to comment below.