Finding drivers is a hassle if you lose your drivers cd, especially in case of laptops. My laptop came with useless shit vista, I was lucky enough to find a good tutorial to guide me through the downgrade process. There came the tough job after installing XP, installing the drivers for my hardware. There were around 20 setups to be installed, which takes more than an hour. I really hate installing those 20+ drivers manually, Wouldn’t it be great if there is a single setup file for all the drivers?
Luckily there is one such utility, Driver Genius If you have a computer already loaded with all the drivers, this software can backup all the drivers into a one click installer, this installer will make your life easy when you format your computer next time. You can easily update all drivers in a single click.
This software has lot many other features other than creating a one click installer, with this software you can
- Quickly backup drivers installed in system. It can compress the backup drivers to a zip file, self extracting file or an independent executable auto installer program.
- You need not install drivers one by one after reinstalling Operating System. Just need only one click you can install all your backup drivers automatically. You can also install drivers in command mode silently. If you need install drivers on multiple PC with the same hardware configuration, Driver Genius can save your much time to reinstall system.
- Are you still using an old version or beta version drivers? Those faulty drivers always cause compatibility problem. They are the biggest hidden trouble that cause system crash. A suitable drivers can upgrade 50% or even more system performance . There are more than 30,000 devices drivers information in Driver Genius Database that including Motherboard, Sound card, Video card, Network card, Modem, Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer, Digital device etc. All you need to do is one click, Driver Genius will find out all drivers that need updating. All drivers we offer are official version or WHQL version, you can use them without any compatibility worries.
- There could be some leftover drivers in your system because of changing hardware or updating drivers. Driver Genius can find out these useless drivers quickly and uninstall them.
- You can synchronize your database with Driver Genius download server to get the newest version drivers by Liveupdate program.
Note: Make sure your computer is free from viruses before making a backup of your drivers, else the virus may come along with the drivers.Backup drivers using Driver Genius