Many times you need to configure BIOS settings for the new drivers to run but what if you have forgot your BIOS password and now you don’t have access to BIOS settings or bought a laptop but didn’t remember to ask the seller BIOS password. No worries if you’re going through this situations as I am going to share with you a nice freeware that will reset your BIOS password with ease.
PC CMOS Cleaner is a free easy-to-use tool that lets you to recover, delete, decode and display the superior passwords stored in BIOS whatever the brand is. It’s an bootable CD that runs on 64 and 32 bit computers.
Key Features on PC CMOS Cleaner
- Support all x86, x86_64 Personal Computers.
- Support most BIOS
- Display the superior passwords of the BIOS .
- Remove BIOS password and Set the BIOS to default state
How to Reset BIOS Password
All you need to reset your BIOS password is to follow the simple steps below
- Download ISO files. [Download]
- Burn the ISO file to CD
- Set the BIOS to boot from CD.
- Insert the CD you burned and reboot your computer. The software then automatically runs.
- Use PC CMOS Cleaner to finish the job
Easy, isn’t it?