In this article we will not only cover the new feature released by Facebook but also explain you how to get it for your Facebook Page. Facebook recently launched 7 Call To Action Buttons exclusively for the Facebook Pages that can help the visitors to interact directly with the businesses using the button. The Call To Action Button can be linked to any destination, whether it is on Facebook or off the site. The main motive of the button is to help the businesses reach their business goals.
Following is a list of 7 Call To Action Buttons launched by Facebook for Facebook Pages :-
- Sign Up
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Watch Video
All the buttons listed above are designed by engineers at Facebook in order to make it easier for the visitors to engage with the businesses in the way the business owners want them to engage with their businesses. This features were already available in Facebook from many years but only for Facebook Ads. Because this feature was a major success, the Facebook team decided to launch it for Facebook Pages too.
“Over the course of a three-week test, the Sign Up call-to-action button delivered a 2.5x higher conversion rate versus other comparable social placements aimed to drive new user acquisition.” — Brian Kim, Director of Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club
So far everything about the new feature released by Facebook has been explained and now its time to learn how to get it for your Facebook Page and get the most out of it for your business.
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on the Create Call-to-Action button, next to the Like button and a wizard page will pop out where you can set up the call to action feature.
- Click on Choose a Button and a drop down menu will appear listing all the buttons. Select the most appropriate button for your business by choosing one of them.
- Now, enter a destination page where you like to direct the visitors when they click the button.
- You can also enter a destination page for mobile users but that is completely optional. Though it is suggested to fill the blank at it enables all the iOS and Android users to get a better experience of your destination page.
- Now, click next and choose the iOS destination.
- Click next again and choose the Android destination.
- At last, save all the changes.
- Congratulations, you have successfully implemented the Call To Action button on your Facebook Page.
What are you waiting for? Follow these steps and set up the Call To Action button for your Facebook Page and enhance your business in the most effective way.