There are so many ways to quickly transfer files between two android phones and the most popular one is using Bluetooth. But the problem with Bluetooth is that it is not that fast and you will realize that if you have to transfer large number of data. So the alternative of Bluetooth is Wi-Fi. Now, you must be wondering how to use Wi-Fi to transfer data. Well that is really easy if you have a very popular app, Xender which is developed exclusively for transferring files from one Android device to another as fast as possible.
Xender is the most easiest, fastest and safest way to transfer large number of data without any problem. The app does not use 3G or any other type of data connection. It only requires a device that has a Wi-Fi support and there is no need for the device to be connected to any kind of Wi-Fi connection in order to transfer data. The app is so fast that you can transfer an entire movie in just a couple of minutes.
Now let us take you through the entire process of using the app if you want to transfer files between two Android devices :-
- Download and install Xender from Google Play Store on both the devices. *Link is given at the bottom of the article.*
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, launch the app from your App Drawer.
- Once the app launches for the first time, it will ask you to create your profile. Fill in the details and click Next.
- Now you will see lots of options on your screen. But our aim is to transfer files and to do so click on Connect Phone button and it will allow other devices to connect to your device.
- Next for transferring files you need to create a sharing group and for that you have to click on Create Group.
- A sharing link must have been created on your device and a confirmation message for the same must have also appeared on your screen.
- Then you need to turn on the other device, launch the Xender app from your App Drawer and repeat the third step to create your profile.
- Now app will display the sharing link that you have created on your first device. Confirm and wait for both the devices to connect.
- Once both the devices are connected. Go back to your first device and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Once all the things are selected, you just need to shake your device.
- You are done, all your files should be sent to the connected device instantly.