Long gone are the days of purchasing a cell phone just to make calls. As a matter of fact, it seems as though voice calls have become more of a peripheral function. Though the iPhone 4S has taken the top slot for best media phone, the winner of the battery longevity race is the Motorola droid razr maxx. It’s not just a cell phone that makes calls but much more. It has given a new range to the cell phones industry.
Features of Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
This device has innumerable features such as The Motorola Droid Razr Maxx battery lasts for nearly 22 hours of actual talk time, making it perfect to take on long trips. Despite having one of the best batteries in the industry, the Motorola Razr Maxx stays true to its moniker. It’s razor-thin, lightweight, and beautiful. It’s very attractive too; people will love its look. Thanks to Motorola’s exceptional design team, the internal processor can handle just about anything, including listening to music, watching movies, taking pictures, surfing the Internet, and more.
To all above advantages there are a few shortcomings to this device too likewise the Battery is not removable. The battery, while being long-lasting, isn’t removable by the user. This means that when the battery finally does die, it will need to be replaced by Motorola, which is a costly affair. The camera is less than impressive, especially when it is compared with other smart phones available in the market.
Specifications of the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx are as follows
- 4.3-inch AMOLED display
- Super-thin 4G LTE-enabled, Android-powered smart phone with extra-large battery; Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
- 3300 mAh battery for up to 21 hours of talk time, up to 380 hours ( 15.8 days) of standby time; released in January, 2012
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, 16 GB micro SD card, quick start guide
- Super-thin 4G LTE-enabled, Android-powered smart phone with extra-large battery and 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced multi-touch display
- 8-MP camera; full HD 1080p camcorder; front-facing video chat camera; Bluetooth stereo music; 16 GB memory plus 16 GB micro SD card; corporate and personal e-mail
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor; capable of running full Firefox desktop browser with optional accessories; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot service)
- Capable of running full Firefox desktop browser with optional accessories; Wireless-N Wi-Fi 8-MP camera; full HD 1080p camcorder; front-facing video chat camera; Bluetooth stereo music; 16 GB memory plus 16 GB micro SD card; corporate and personal e-mail; networking (with optional Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot service
Overall this is a great cellular device for people on the go who don’t have regular access to a power source for constant recharges. No other cell phone even comes close to being able to provide the battery longevity that the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx does, thus earning it the top spot.