Yesterday , I have received a mail approving my Adsense account, I was very happy as I was rejected a lot of times and one of my accounts was even banned.But now I have found a way to get an adsense account easily and I want to share it with the readers of techBU. Let me first of all explain about adsense.
What is Google AdSense?
According to google adsense is ” Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages. ”
To tell in simple words it is an advertising program from google and currently the best in the market. It helps you to display ads on your website or blog and earn money based on the number of clicks and impressions.
Advantages of AdSense:
The main advantages of adsense include
- It shows the most relevant ads based on the page content compared to any other advertising programs, Thus increasing the chance of getting a click.
- Highest Cost Per clicks (CPCs) and CPMs in the market.
- You can also add it to RSS feeds.
Why AdSense account approval is the difficult to get?
Adsense programme policies are the most stringent. The strict conditions include
- You should have a domain of your own and not a subdomain. ( except for blogger blogs)
- The domain must be registered for more than a period of 6 months.
- The content on it must be within their content guidelines.
- Your website must have a decent amount of traffic.
- It is also rumored that adsense program approval is difficult for Indians compared to Americans.
So for a new blogger these terms and requirements seem to be very difficult to meet.So most of the times they do not get approved.
How to get AdSense account easily?
- Sign up at www.indyarocks.com
- Complete your profile or at least 75% of it.
- Upload your personal photo for the display photo.
- Upload at least 20 personal photos (not wallpapers) though the website states 10, Just to be on the safe-side.
- Write upto 5 blog entries (atleast 2). The more you write the better are your chances of getting approved.
Note- write blogs on your own. Do not copy and paste. Use authentic language (No smileys etc.) Make it look official by using appropriate punctuation and headings. At least write a single post with more than a thousand words.
-After all that apply by clicking on ad sense in your Indyarocks homepage.
-You can see an in-depth tutorial on applying and how to fill the forms at here.
-After getting approved your indyarocks adsense page will look like this.
-You can use this adsense account for other blogs and websites also.
Have a happy time applying for adsense and please do post comments.