The most annoying thing about Facebook are the game requests. Let us take an example of Candy Crush. Candy Crush has over 10 million users while Facebook has over 800 million active users. That clearly indicates that not all the Facebook users are interested in playing it. Games like Candy Crush force its users to invite their friends who don’t play the game in order to get credits or something like that and that results in a game request. For most of the users these requests are annoying and unbearable. So we decided to come up with a solution to this problem. Continue to read this article to know how you can block Facebook game requests.
- Open Facebook in your web browser.
- In the sidebar (left side) of your Newsfeed look for the heading Apps.
- Under Apps look for Games and click on it.
- A new page will open. At the very top of the page you will see Find Games and Activity, click on Activity.
- Another new page will open. Below the Find Games and Activity you will see Invites and Requests, click on Invites.
- You can block the game requests in two ways, either by clicking Ignore All next to each game to block the game request or by clicking X next to the Accept button to block both the user request as well as the game request.
- To block request from game click Ignore All and a dialog box will appear asking for confirmation, click Confirm.
- To block both the request from game and user click X and a dialog box will appear asking for confirmation, click Confirm. Then a second dialog box will appear asking for confirmation of ignoring all the further game requests from that users, click Confirm.
- That’s all!
Note: Blocking game request does not block the sender.