YouTube is the no. 1 video sharing platform. It Isn’t an uncommon fact. YouTube is the best place for entertainment for many of us. You must have seen this error “This video is not available” in your country or “The uploader has not made this video available in your country” if you browse Youtube quite often like me. It happens because the uploader restricts that particular content for your country. Also, YouTube prevents explicit videos for some countries due to government rule, licensing rights and some other guidelines.
How to solve this problem? No need to worry as I am going to tell you how to unblock unavailable video in your country (YouTube Country Block). So, without further ado let’s find out more information about it. Are you ready to begin? Let’s start.
Bypass “This Video is Not Available in Your Country” Error
It’s bothersome, and so I am providing you three methods to fix “This video is not available” in your country”. Just follow my below instructions and use one of the most suitable methods to get rid of this issue once and for all.
These are very simple ways which you can implement to unblock your favourite YouTube video instantly. Okay! That’s enough. It’s time to find out the solution to your problem. So, let’s jump to the part without further delay.
#1. Download and Watch the Videos
You can download and watch those videos later. It is the easiest way to tackle this problem. It’s super useful. You are not bypassing the restriction. Instead, you are downloading, and you won’t get any error on the video in this way. Just copy & paste your favorite YouTube videos in in your download manager and begin downloading.
I use IDM currently as it’s the best to download manager for download all kind of files from the web. You can use some other download managers as per your choice. I recommend you Keepvid.com if you don’t want to use any download manager. It’s free and very easy to use. Also, you can choose different video quality (144p, 360p, 480p, 1080p) before downloading.
#2. Modify the Video URL to Watch Restricted Videos
You can change the video URL to access country based restricted videos without any problem. Just follow these below steps to get rid of “This video is not available in your country error” at an instant.
- YouTube URL looks like this in your browser – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc5432
- Let’s assume that it is a link to the unavailable video in your country. How would you unblock it?
- You will notice watch?v= in every URL. Select this part and change it with /v/ so that It will look like this one –[https://www.youtube.com/v/abc5432]
- That’s all. Now, you can watch any video even if it’s unavailable in your country.
#3. Use a VPN Extension: HOLA
It deserves no. 1 position instead of no. 3. I can’t deny it because it is a very easy and hassle-free method. You will find more than enough extensions for your VPN browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) for free. Let me tell you how to use HOLA extension on your browser.
- At first, Download this Extension and install it on your browser. You’ll notice HOLA icon in the Bookmark bar momentarily.
- Go to youtube.com and look for your desired video that you’re unable to watch due to country restriction previously.
- Still, you’re getting the error. Alright. Just click on the icon and change the country to US or UK.
- Reload/Refresh the page once more. You will be able to watch all restricted videos now.
I’ve covered the best three ways to watch YouTube videos not available in your country. I hope that you found it helpful. Do you know any other tricks to unblock country based restriction videos? Let me know by dropping a comment below, and I’ll add it here right away.