So you have a set of favorite websites that you like to open everyday. Since opening each website or bookmark individually can be time-consuming and utterly frustrating at times, how about opening all of them at once with the click of a button? But how do we do that? With the help of this tutorial, you will be able to open multiple bookmarks in Google Chrome and save your precious time:
1. Click on the Wrench icon located next to the address bar and select Bookmarks. Now click on Bookmarks Manager. Alternatively you can also press Ctrl+Shift+O to open it.
2. Click on Organize, followed by Add folder. Name the folder as per your choice.
3. The folder that you just created will be visible under the Bookmarks bar in the left-hand side.
4. Now drag each of your earlier bookmarks one by one and drop them into the folder that you created.
5. When you’ve transferred all your bookmarks, close the Bookmark manager.
6. Now whenever you want to open multiple bookmarks at once, simply right-click on the folder in the Bookmarks bar and click on Open all bookmarks.
You only need to follow the last step for opening multiple bookmarks in the future. You can add or delete any bookmark from your folder by opening the Bookmark Manager. Similarly you can also create as many folders for different sets of websites (bookmarks) and open the websites in them at once by right-clicking on that particular folder and clicking Open all bookmarks.
Did you like this tutorial? Do share your views with us.