Windows 7 comes with many pre-installed games such as Chess Titans, Minesweeper, Solitaire etc. and I must admit I love playing these games occasionally. However they take up valuable space on the hard drives and if these games do not match your tastes there’s no point in having them installed. It’s better for you to remove them and free up space in your system. But what if you don’t know how to do that? By following the steps listed in this tutorial, you will easily be able to remove all pre-installed games in Windows 7:
1. Click the Start Menu and head over to the Control Panel.
2. Look up Programs and Features and open it.
3. Click on the ‘Turn Windows features on or off‘ link located on the left side .
4. A window will show up that allows you to enable or disable many of the built-in features in Windows 7.
5. Uncheck the Games option (or expand the list and select particular games you want to uninstall) located right at the start of the list.
6. Click OK.
7. It will take a few minutes for the settings to be applied, following which the games you selected will be uninstalled.