LG Optimus L4 II E440 is a decent low-end device which suits the needs of first-time android users. The device sports a 3.8″ IPS LCD touchscreen display. Under the hood, the device is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor coupled with 512 MB Ram which can run applications like Whatsapp, Facebook and many more without any issues. The device ships with Android 4.1.2 out of the box and you may notice lag if you are a heavy multitasker, but you can overcome the problem by rooting LG Optimus L4 II E440.
If you are looking for a guide to root LG Optimus L4 II E440, you are in the right place. We will guide you through the process of rooting your device. Rooting helps you gain administrative access over the device so that you can enjoy flashing tweaks, custom ROMs on your device. Rooting void warranty and you can get it back easily by unrooting the device.
Warning : The Geek Daily is not responsible for bricked devices and damaged SD Cards. All guides available on the site are for educational purposes only. Rooting voids warranty. Follow the guides at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Root LG Optimus L4 II E440
- Make sure that you are trying this guide on LG Optimus L4 II E440. Don’t try this guide on other LG Optimus devices which might brick them.
- Make sure that you perform a backup of all important data on your device as you may lose the data during the procedure.
- Make sure that you have drivers installed on your computer.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure that you have at least 85% of battery remaining on your device.
- Download LG Optimus L4 II E440 rooting tool.
If you have read the prerequisites and downloaded the necessary tools to root your LG Optimus L4 II E440 then you can proceed further to root your device.
Procedure to Root LG Optimus L4 II E440
- Make sure that you have downloaded the rooting tool and installed it.
- Now connect your device to the computer with the help of a USB Cable.
- Run the application which you have installed earlier.
- In the application window click on “Connect Device“.
- After your device gets connected you will get the model number of your device and “Root” button will be visible.
- Click “Root” and the rooting process will start. It will take a minute or two and you need to restart the device after the process.
You can also check whether your device is rooted or not with the help of “Root Checker” application which is available in Play Store. The application will verify whether you have root access or not.
You have successfully rooted your device by following our guide on “How to Root LG Optimus L4 II E440“. In case if you have any queries do comment below so that we can help you out. Do share the guide if it helped you.