Google Calender is a great web tool to organize events and planners and schedule your work seamlessly. Unlike thousands of other Calender/Organiser applications, you can share, embed and integrate it anywhere without any hassle.
Why login into your Google Account or Web Page every time you want to view the calender while you can integrate it onto your Desktop, which would be a great step to increase productivity and manage events while working on your PC
How to set Google Calendar as WallPaper
Getting the HTML Link of Google Calendar
- Log in your Google Calendar Account. Click the little gear icon on the top right and Select ‘Settings’ in the Drop down.
- Choose ‘Calendars’ tab and select the Calender you wish to set as Desktop, from the list of calendars you currently have associated with your Account
- In ‘Calendar Address’ option click on the small blue ‘HTML’ icon, copy the link provided
Setting Calendar as Wallpaper
- Go to Control Panel – > Appearance and Theme or Display/Desktop or just Right Click on your Desktop and Click ‘Properties’ -> Desktop
- Click on ‘Customize Desktop’ -> ‘Web’, Click on New and enter the HTML link we’ve copied earlier
- Click OK and Save the Settings. You should now see a small window with Google Calender embedded into it
Make sure you have an active Internet Connection. It only supports one calendar at a time. You cannot set multiple calenders as WallPaper simultaneously.