Are you an avid music listener? Can you not spend a day without listening to those tracks of yours? But facing the problem of having to use two devices based on different OS as you don’t know how to sync your library between two devices? Don’t worry, we are here to help. This article here is to help you sync your iTunes music library with your Android device. So follow these simple steps to sync your iTunes library with your Android device:
Before we start with the process, we’ll need the necessary apps to make this possible. One such app is Sync by BitTorrent which will fully serve the purpose. You will have to install the app on your Android device and on the device where your media files are stacked in iTunes. You can get Sync for Android from the Google Play Store for free and here is the link to download it on your laptop or desktop.
Another thing to do before starting the process is to create separate folders for everything you want to sync. You don’t have to fill the folders necessarily yet.
After you’re done with the above two preparations, follow these steps:
- Open Sync installed on your laptop, click on add folder and select the folders you earlier created that you want to sync with your Android device.
- Now open the app on your Android smartphone and head to Settings > Advanced and uncheck the Simple Mode. Doing this will allow you to choose the specific location for the data you’ll be transferring in the coming steps.
- Open the PC app and click on the share button next to the folder you want to share. Doing this will create a unique QR code for the folder which then has to be scanned from your smartphone.
- If you followed step 2, you will now be prompted to choose the location for saving the synced data. You can add existing folders or create new folders.
- You’re all set. All you need to do now is to move the files you want to sync into the folders created earlier and Sync will automatically sync the data to your Android device. To sync files that are in iTunes, simply drag and drop those files into the desired folders and they will be synced already.
So this was the guide to help you sync files between iTunes and your Android device. Leave your views and questions in the comments below and stay tuned for more updates.