For capturing computer screenshots which are occasional, pressing Command-Shift-3 or PrintScreen [Windows] is quite normal for every user. But it is a bit difficult for an Android phone and for iPhone. The proper Android configuration will help a person for getting direct screenshots and in whichever situation. To take screenshot in android phone, some may require a root to take a screenshot and some work just by the combination of usage of some keys.
So Is the method for taking screenshot in android phone similar ? Certainly No. Though almost there is a combination of power + volume/home button but there are many ways to do it. Below we present you a guide to take screenshot in android phone by various different methods with the images included. The following guide will let you make aware of taking screenshot in android phone as well as in iPhone. All the phones from the series of Samsung Galaxy Series, HTC One series and Moto Razar and Sony Xperia are being listed in addition to iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. Though the Android and iOS tablets may have different methods for taking screenshots.
Ways to take screenshot in Android Phones :- 11 Phone’s List
#1 Take screenshot in android phone Sony Xperia SL/S
To take screenshot in your Sony Xperia SL/S, you do not need any root it’s just a stock already enabled in the Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware in the phone. It’s a very simple way and you get a screenshot in 2 seconds of the screen of your phone.
- Hold Power button at the top of phone and simultaneously hold Volume Down button for a second.
There you get the screenshot of the screen on which you were. The screenshot is saved in your album and can be viewed by going to notification option.
#2 Take screenshot in android phone Sony Xperia ION
The Sony Xperia Ion does not require any Root access for taking a screenshot of one’s cell’s display. Nowadays capturing a screenshot has become easy with the Xperia without the help of third-party applications. On the Android 4 ICS, this is a stock feature. One needs to capture screenshots on one’s device so that he can share with his friends the things that are on his screen.
For the Sony Xperia Ion, there are two screenshot procedures which are accessible which again depends on the version of Android one is currently running.
- The power button has to be held down and the volume down button has to be pressed and then in directory, the screenshot will appear.
#3 Take screenshot in android phone Sony Xperia P, U
It looks Sony has rolled out same method of taking screenshot in all the phones of Sony Xperia NXT series. Like we have the same method for taking screenshot in Sony Xperia P,U.
- Press Power button and Volume down button together, to take a screenshot in above all phones.
All the screenshots taken by this way are stored in the album under the “Screenshot” folder.
#4 Take screenshot in android phone Galaxy S2
On the Galaxy S2 taking of screenshots is very simple and the S2 does not even require any kind of applications or Root access for taking a screenshot. The characteristic feature of Galaxy S2 is that it has an intrinsic feature of taking of screenshots so that one can share one’s cell’s screen with others. For taking screenshots on the Galaxy S2 one has to go the application of which one requires the screenshot.
- Then the power and the home keys are to be held down and pressed together.
- Then a sound can be heard which will confirm that the screenshot is taken.
With the usage of these features, the screenshots that are taken those are saved in ScreenCapture folder which is inside one’s SD card. One can make the usage of these screenshots for explaining something to one’s friend for teaching.
#5 Take screenshot in android phone Galaxy Note 1 N7000
Sharing the screens is a lot of fun especially when somebody receives a message which is funny or seeing something funny on one’s smartphone. Screenshots are also sometimes useful especially with the device such as the Note 1. Snapping the screens is damn easy and simple. Playing Android games on a big screen is great and sharing your score with your friends you need to have a screenshot.
- First of all the Note 1 has to be switched on.
- The Power button has to be held down and then the Volume Down rocker button has to be pressed and both the buttons have to be pressed at least for two seconds. This is it.
Then one will be seeing a message appearing on one’s screen which will be saying “screenshot saved to camera shots.” Then the screenshot will be accessible in Android Gallery application on one’s application drawer. Then one can head out and begin to snap and can share great screenshots.
#6 Take screenshot in android phone Galaxy Note 2 N7100
There are several applications of screenshot in the market of Android. There are three ways for taking a screenshot with the Note 2.
- In the first method, the S pen has to be used. The S pen has to be tapped and held against the screen. To the Note 2, this is very unique. In this method, the screenshot can be edited after the capturing of the screenshot.
- In the second method, the power and the hold keys have to be pressed simultaneously.
- In the third method, the palm has to be used. The palm has to be swept across the screen for capturing the screenshot. The whole process is mentioned in the user manual and it is quite a new thing. The palm has to be swept slowly as the phone can sometimes get confused and might think that somebody is trying to touch some other locations.
All the screenshots are saved in screenshot folder in your internal memory.
#7 Take screenshot in android phone Galaxy S3
Taking a screenshot on Galaxy S3, involves two methods.
- In the first method, the home and power button have to be pressed simultaneously. The screenshots will be occupied after the buttons are held for at least 1 to 2 seconds and has to be saved in one’s Gallery. Then one can edit it or can do whatever he wants to do with it.
- The second procedure is much easier but for carrying out the second method, one has to enable it as it is by the default, kept disabled. One has to go to Setting, then Motion and then Hand Motion and for capturing; the Palm swipe has to be checked. After enabling this, one has to move his palm from left to right or from right to left, and immediately the screenshot has been taken.
#8 Take screenshot in android phone HTC One X
The HTC One X does not require any application or Root access for having the ability of taking a screenshot of one’s display of the cell whereas most of the Android phones require an application or a Root access. Screenshots can be taken very easily with the HTC One X without the help of any third-party application. This procedure is completely simple and free. There are two distinct methods of screenshot accessible for the HTC One X.
- The power button has to be held down and then the home button has to be pressed. Then a message will be appearing on the screen which will say “screenshot saved to Camera shots.” The screenshot will be then in one’s camera directory.
- One can then move to the Gallery application for viewing the screenshots which one has captured.
#9 Take screenshot in android phone Motorola RAZR XT910
Taking screenshots with the Moto Razr is quite simple. Taking of screenshots is really awesome. It is very useful as well. Sharing them is the best part especially when one receives a message which is hilarious.
- First of all the cell has to be switched on. Then for taking any image, the volume and the power buttons have to be pressed and held.
- There will be a flash on the screen and a message will be appearing on the screen which will say “screenshot saved to camera shots” and then the screenshot will be automatically saved to one’s Gallery.
The screenshots can be emailed o texted and can be shared with friends.
#10 Take screenshot in android phone HTC One S
HTC One S does not require any kind of application or Root Access for taking a screenshot of one’s display of phone. Without the help of any third-party software, screenshots can be taken easily with the HTC One S. On the Ice Cream Sandwich, it is a stock feature. This procedure is completely simple and free. There are two distinct procedures of screenshot accessible for the HTC One S.
- The power button has to be held down and then the home button has to be pressed. The work is done. A message will be appearing on the big screen which will say “screenshot saved to Camera shots.” The screenshot will be then appearing in one’s Camera directory. Then one can move to the Gallery application for viewing the screenshots which one has captured.
- In the second method also, the power button has to be held down and the Volume Down button has to be pressed. Then the similar message will be appearing on the screen as it appeared on the first method.
Then the screenshots will be appearing in the directory/Pictures/Screenshots.
#11 Take screenshot in android phone Galaxy Nexus
Sharing of screenshots is a lot of fun and is useful as well. Taking screenshots is very simple and easy. The feature which is most used is taking screenshots when it comes to Galaxy Nexus.
- The volume down button and the power button has to be pressed simultaneously for at least two seconds. The message which says “screenshot saved to Camera shots” will be appearing and then the screenshot will be accessible in the Android gallery application on one’s application drawer.
Ways to take screenshot in iPhone
#1 Take screenshot in iPhone 4S
Taking screenshots on the iPhone 4S is very easy.
- In order to do this, the Wake butting and the Home button which are situated at the device’s top right, has to be pressed quickly in perfect unanimity.
- The buttons should not be held down as if those are held down; the iPhone will get totally off. Then when one is taking the iPhone screenshot, the image will be saved to Camera Roll in the application of Photos in the iPhone.
- From this step, one can do whatever he wants to with the iPhone screenshots as he would have done with whichever image. One can print it, send the thing in an email, save to a PDF o a text message.
#2 Take screenshot in iPhone 5
- With the how-to-guide, taking of screenshots with the iPhone 5 is very easy. It has an inherent capability of taking a screenshot. It is not a new feature but is useful. The cell has to be switched on. The home button and the power button have to be pressed simultaneously. There will be a flash on the screen and the screenshot will be accessible on the iPhone camera roll.
With these methods, awesome screenshots can be shared.
We have managed to bring a handy guide on taking screenshot in android phone and iPhones 4S and iPhone 5. Hope you like it, drop your comments. If you have other method to capture screenshot in android phone and iPhone, please share with us.