Here is the basic tutorial to type your Facebook status in different font styles. With the help of some Facebook apps you would be able to achieve this. Here is the tutorial.
Facebook allows us to use the same type of font and there is no default option to change the font on Facebook status. What happens if you don’t like the font that the Facebook is using? Does this mean that you should not use the Facebook?
As per the official Facebook team, there is no option to change the font on Facebook the default way. But as they say there is always a method when you search for one. Here we will explain to you how to change the default font on Facebook and get better user experience.
Why should you change the default Facebook font?
This can be attributed to any number of reasons.
- Some users might not like the default font setup available.
- Facebook users might be looking for a change
- Facebook users might be looking to surprise your friends with the change in fonts feature.
Whatever it may be, you may consider trying it out once here at least.
How to type your Facebook status updates in different font styles?
There seem to be countless third party sites on the Internet which allows you to type your Facebook status updates in different font styles..here we introduce to you a site called Name funk to do this task for us.
So here is the tutorial to post your status updates in different font styles apart from the usual style.
1.Go the site Name funk
2. On the site you can see the various tabs with the styles of font mentioned above it and also the separate tab for typing your message.
3. so type your ststus update on the type yoru message column and you will see that your message will get transalted automatically the boxes below inthe various styles. here are the styles thst is pesent there
here the font of the text gets changed and the message you typed gets the new font update. you can see how this font looks like here.
– Arabic text
Here the message you type gets translated into the Arabic language and will be shown on the box.see how the message looks like here.
– Hacker text
This is another form of fun status update. her your message gets converted into hacker text and you will have another unique status update to do. See how hacker text looks like for our message here.
– Flipped text
The message you type gets flipped and will get displayed upside down. This one update will be pretty fun to make and you will see much more interesting and intriguing status update model with this one.
– Changed case text
4. Now you just need to copy paste this text on to your status to get the status with the new font .
Bonus Facebook Trick
Another common Facebook status trick would be to type the status update in the reverse order.
If you just want to reverse whatever you write and update it as a status then here is a trick waiting for you. Try this out and feel the fun of reverse reading and you can even draw the attention of your friends.
Go to Upside-down text and type your status in the first input box on the site. Just copy the Upside down text from the second post and paste on Facebook and updates it as your status.
Hope you enjoyed these Facebook tricks.