Now, you don’t have to worry about the password of your locked folder. You can easily access or unlock your folder, without any password, or without knowing password of that locked folder.
Why should we lock a folder?
Just like any person needs security guard for his or her security, or any PC needs password for security, some important folders also need to be locked for security.And if we lock our folder we will have following benefits:-
- Unknown persons can’t be able to open that holder, and use the files inside it.
- Only you and the persons who know the password can use the files inside it.
How to lock a folder using folder lock software
To lock a folder by using folder lock software you need:-
- A folder which will be locked.
- A, folder locking software should be installed on your PC, like Folder Access.
You can download Folder Access from below mentioned link.
How to lock
When you start the folder access for the first time you will be asked the password to set. This password will be used to gain access to software and for locking and unlocking folders.
To lock a folder after installation, you just right-click on folder and select lock folder.
And to unlock folder, you just right-click on folder and select unlock folder.
While locking and unlocking folder, you will asked for the password. Please enter the password you had set when first time you started Folder Access.
How to unlock the locked folder, without password?
It happens that sometimes you may forget the password of your locked folder. Or you may want to open that folder and use the files and data inside it, but you don’t know the password. You can’t uninstall that software, because in this process also, it will ask for password.
But now you don’t have to worry much about this, because now you can open or unlock that folder without knowing any password. You have to follow simple steps.
To unlock or open any locked folder you need:-
- A pen-drive or memory card (with card reader and mobile).
- A PC in which folder access (or the software by which the folder is locked) is not installed.
- You can use a mobile phone instead of PC .
How to unlock
To unlock any folder, you have to follow these simple steps:-
- Plug in the pen-drive or memory card (with card reader) into the PC (in which locked folder stored).
- Copy the locked folder, and paste it into the pen-drive or memory card.
- Unplug the pen-drive or memory card.
- Plug in the pen-drive into another PC (in which folder lock software is not installed).
OR (for memory card) plug-in the memory card into mobile phone.
- Open the pen-drive or memory card.
- Right click on folder and select Rename. OR (for memory card) select options of that folder and select Rename.
- Change the coding name of the folder.
- Unplug pen-drive from PC, OR unplug memory card from mobile. And plug-in into 1st PC (in which folder lock software is installed).
- Open the pen-drive OR memory card and see your locked folder will be unlocked.