Let us discuss about List of Top Ten Point to Shoot Cameras. The Point to Shoot Cameras are the best for people who are less concerned with manually controlling the images. The best cameras available in this category are simple and compact and are ready to be used. Let us see some of the best Point to Shoot Cameras in the market.
When you get a cameras, what all should you look for? Lets answer some of these questions first.
Image Quality must be as best as possible, thus more the resolution, the better it is. But remember one this, higher resolution means more space will be occupied in your memory. SO the camera should support options to change the resolutions at which the photos are being snapped.
Basic Features such as the Image Stabilization, red eye reduction and self timer have to be present for sure. HD Quality and continuous recording of videos are other enhanced features available.
The Battery Life and Storage should be as bets as possible. Batteries generally come as rechargeable, so that a single battery is enough and you do not need to buy more batteries.
Cameras are expected to be small and compact and light. One does not want to carry heavy cameras at holiday destinations. Hence, smaller the camera, the better it seems.
A warranty on the product is required, and the duration of the warranty should be considered by you. Generally, one year is the standard warranty provided, but an option for extension is also available and is provided by the manufacturers.
Below are the best Point to Shoot Cameras, sorted according to the best one first.
Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR
- 16MP EXR CMOS II 1/2-Inch Sensor
- Fujinon 20x (25-500mm) Zoom
- Full HD (1080) Movie
- High Speed Continuous Shooting (up to 11-Fps)
- One-touch WLAN wireless image transfer (2nd Generation)
- Social Media Maven: No longer will you have to trust strangers with your digital camera, or ask friends to take your picture. The flip-out display rotates up to 180deg. so you can effortlessly snap self-portraits to share your travels online
- High Quality Images: While this camera is designed for self-portraits and photo sharing, what good would all of those images be if they were blurry and pixelated? With the MV900’s 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor you won’t have anything to worry about there
- Large AMOLED Touchscreen Display: Going beyond the screen size of even large DSLR cameras, the 3.3″ WVGA AMOLED C-TSP may sound like a bunch of confusing jargon, but is actually one of the largest and most detailed displays for point-and-shoot cameras
- Full HD Recording: The 1920 x 1080 resolution is captured at 60 fps, meaning this isn’t even your ‘ordinary’ Full HD normally captured at 30 fps, but is actually 60i quality instead
- Hands-Free with Gesture Shot: Just when you thought taking self-portraits couldn’t be easier with the flip-screen, Gesture Shot takes self- and group portraits right out of your hands and into the air
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
- 12.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 20x Optical Zoom, 25mm Wide-Angle lens, and Optical Image Stabilization
- 1080 Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; GPS tracker to record image locations on a map via Canon’s software
- Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shooting situations with new FACE ID, High-Speed Burst HQ for continuous capture at a maximum of 10 frames
- What’s in the Box: PowerShot SX260HS Body, Battery Pack NB-6L, Battery Charger CB-2LY, Wrist Strap WS-DC11, USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU, Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS
- 5x Optical Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Canon’s HS SYSTEM with a 16.1 MP CMOS Sensor with DIGIC 5 Image Processor (up to 3200 ISO)
- 3.0-inch PureColor System LCD
- Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shooting scenarios and the new Face ID function
- Full 1080p HD Video in Stereo Sound with a dedicated Movie Button and HDMI Output for HDTV viewing
- 16.1 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 3-inch TFT PureColor system LCD with wide-viewing angle
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Full 1080p HD video with stereo sound and dedicated movie button
- 24mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with optical image stabilizer
Sony Cyber-shot WX150
- 18.2 megapixels “Exmor R” CMOS sensor for superior low-light performance
- 10X optical zoom plus 20X Clear Image zoom
- 3.0-inch LCD
- High speed AF improves focus speed
- Background Defocus highlights your subject like a DSLR
- Powerful 16x Optical Zoom: The DMC-ZS10 features a powerful 16x optical zoom lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-384mm)
- Touch Zoom Function: The touch-screen operation on the DMC-ZS10 makes zooming even easier.
- High-speed Consecutive Shooting
- Burst Shooting Mode in Category Playback
- Sonic Speed AF: The Sonic Speed AF system includes numerous re-engineering enhancements
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH6
- Powerful 5x z OIS zoom
- 2.7″ LCD
- 720p HD Video
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15
- High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Full 1920x1080p HD video
- 3″ LCD
Nikon CoolPix S4300
- 16.0 Megapixel CCD sensor
- 6x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens
- 3-inch High resolution (460,000 Dot) Touch screen LCD
- HD (720p) Movies
- 3-inch TFT LCD display
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90
- Leica DC Vario- Elmarit 5x Zoom Lens
- Shoot 3D images and view on your 3D capable TV
- Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2 802.11b/g/n and Wi-Fi Button to download your images wirelessly