Movavi Video Converter is a popular video converter that can be used to switch videos from one format to another. It has built a reputation for itself based on its intuitive and user-friendly approach that makes converting videos easier than most other options.
How it Works
Converting videos with Movavi Video Converter is a simple 3-step process that encompassing adding the video, choosing a format, then clicking on the ‘Convert’ button. The clean and simple user interface makes it easy to follow these steps, and quickly set up the conversion itself.
To add a video you can either drag and drop the file into the main working area, or click on the ‘Add Media’ button then select ‘Add Video’ and browse for it. Similarly to select a format you need only look at the lower part of Movavi Video Converter’s interface under the ‘Video’ tab to find what you need.
The one issue many people face when converting videos is that they simply aren’t sure which format to use. In order to address that, Movavi Video Converter has hundreds of built-in presets for various devices and platforms that will automatically use the best video format and settings when selected.
Although converting videos may be its main function, it is by no means all that Movavi Video Converter can do. In fact it has several other useful features that extend its capabilities further
- Convert audio and image files between most popular formats.
- Compress videos by setting a target file size so that the bitrate is adjusted automatically.
- Resize media files to fit into a certain frame, by a percentage, or to a specific set of dimensions.
- Create animated GIFs by converting video clips into GIF images.
- Grab screenshots from individual frames of video to save as stills.
- Extract audio tracks by converting videos into audio files.
- Improve the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings manually or automatically.
- Fix common issues such as shaky, blurry or pixelated images.
- Merge video clips together or trim out any unwanted parts.
- Crop or rotate the frame of images.
- Add customizable text fields to create captions, watermarks, titles, and so on.
In effect the features of Movavi Video Converter make it more of a media converter that is also designed to help prepare media files in various ways. Suffice to say it is an excellent all-round utility and its features ensure you should have everything you need to handle videos and other media files.
If you want to be able to convert and prepare videos, images, or audio files – Movavi Video Converter is bound to be a good fit. The fact that it has a comprehensive mix of features coupled with its intuitive approach will mean that you won’t need to look anywhere else in most cases. More importantly the features that it brings to the table will provide you with options that you may not have considered prior to this, and will extend your capabilities further than you anticipate.