Nokia has just announced another addition to their Nokia X series of Android Smartphones. The company has added Nokia X as the upgraded version of the already existing Nokia X which was announced way back at Mobile World Congress 2014. The device has been launched by Nokia in a global event and was teased earlier through images and we all knew about it.
This proved the earlier report of The Geek Daily in which we have mentioned the leaked image of the Nokia X2 with the leaked specs. However, our predictions have come to be very much true and here it is ladies and gentlemen the all new Nokia X2.
The device comes with a 4.3 inch WVGA touch screen and the device is powered up with a superb 1.2 dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor. However, the device is based on Nokia’s custom software 2.0 and is built on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Sadly, the device was expected to arrive in Android Kitkat built but Nokia disappointed the customers. But the question is why the company didn’t tend to launch the device with Android Kitkat which is available now for about 8 months.
The Geek Daily, has earlier mentioned in its report of the leaked image of Nokia X2 that the device will possess a physical home button for multi-tasking support which was actually absent in the past releases. The button performs the multi-tasking like other Android based devices do
When it comes to designs, the device has broken down the style statement of Nokia X series and has adopted the glossy back style of Nokia Asha series which is absolutely fantastic when it comes to feel, the built power of the Nokia.
The device comes with Dual SIM support with Dual standby and it also arrives with 1 gigs of RAM for fast processing with Snapdragon inside and comes with 4 gigs internal memory for apps and games support.
- Device supports a medium-sized 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) Clear Black LCD display with Scratch resistant glass
- It’s processing is managed with 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302
- OS is based on Nokia X software platform 2.0 based on AOSP Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Supports Dual SIM with Dual standby.
- Comes with 5MP rear shooter with LED flash support.
- Enough low quality 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing shooter is also added.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Memory management arrives with 1GB RAM, 4GB of Internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Connectivity options like 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS are available.
- 1800 mAh battery is the power house for device.
The device will be retailed in green, orange, black, glossy yellow, white and matt dark grey colors and is expected to be priced at Rs. 8,000 or Rs. 8,200 which is still to be revealed for Indian market. For international markets the price of the device is 99 Euros.