Has this ever happened to you that you bought a brand new game which launches, but gives you a black screen or strange graphics and textures? Or maybe sounds but no sign of video?
If your answer is yes then you need 3D-Analyze, a tool developed by Tommiti systems. It solves all your problems of a primitive graphic card or improper graphics solution. Using this tool, you can play games without graphic card. I mean, without buying one.
How does it work ?
3D-Analyze transforms lightning hardware emulation.. In a layman language, 3D-Analyze is a Graphics Card Emulator that can emulate all the feature of a 3d graphics card like pixelshader , bump ,maps etc. I have been using it for a long time and have not observed much issues till now.
Considering my poor configuration, I had never dreamt of playing all those high configuration games. but it immensely helped me and I am thoroughly satisfied with this software .You can fiddle with different options in it and then get different games to enjoy.
How to use 3d analyze?
- Download 3D Analyze 2.36.
- Once it has opened click on ‘SELECT’, and browse for the .exe file for the game you want to run.
- Try running the game by clicking on ‘RUN’. If it doesn’t work, then there is a need for some tweaks. I will list some of them.
- Some games will only recognize certain 3D card brands and models. If so, enter the values of the given cards in the ‘VendorID and ‘DeviceID’ section
- You will usually want to tick all of the options under ‘Hardware Limits’. Some games only need ’emulate HW TnL caps’, So you can always try it
Download 3D-Analyze Click Here