PIA (or Private Internet Access) is one of the most popular Virtual Private Network among Internet users. A lot of people may wonder whether such popularity corresponds to the quality of provided services.
Today we will answer to the most essential questions about this private VPN provider so that you can decide if you want to use this company for secured connection and access to restricted content. Read this review to get more information.
Does Company Keeps Any Logs?
It is important to know whether VPN provider keeps logs, what for and for how long. PIA claims that it does not do logs of traffic data, meta, and DNS data because the security and privacy of their customers is company’s main priority.
Is the Connection Secure and Which Encryption Does It Uses?
PIA connection has the highest level of security, and one of the best is AES-128. You can also addon tools for you to feel even safer. They include:
- Kill Switch: It will monitor your connection so that you will use the Internet only with VPN connection. If it is out of order, it will switch off the Internet connection;
- IPv6 Leak Protection: It helps users to avoid insecure websites, which may cause the leak of IPv6;
- DNS Leak Protection: this tool controls the connection and makes sure your DNS request is done on the safe side;
- Shared IP System: this tool helps to make sure that our customer’s IP is lost among other users, and it is hard to detect it.
Which Payment Systems Are Offered?
You can pay for the service with the help of different payment systems. The list included such well-known services as:
- PIA Gift Cards;
Private Internet Access: Features
There are different subscription plans for convenience. Thus, you can pay for a month, 6 months or a year. Let’s look what you get if you subscribe for the monthly usage for $3.25:
- Free software for different operation systems and devices;
- No key logging;
- Up to 5 connections at the same time;
- Unlimited VPN usage;
- Access to more than 3300 servers around the world (more than 90 in Asia, about 900 in Europe, and almost 2000 in North America)
- Impressive speed and smooth usage;
- The same IP in different users in order to make customer’s surfing the Internet safer;
- Different VPN protocols for customer’s choice. You can use OpenVPN, PPTP or L2TP;
- Protection about malware of different types;
- Protection from hackers of different levels;
- Money back guarantee during 7 days;
- Access to different websites, which can be restricted in your country.