If you are a online lurker like me, lurking through web pages all day long, who likes to read some and save some for offline reading. Then I would like to suggest a Extension, which can be a great help in saving web pages for offline viewing. It`s a must have, if you want to save your time and data usage which can be utilized on other productive work.
Read Later Fast is one of the handy Extension which allows users to save web pages in just a click without having to follow any tantrums. Moreover it saves the web pages like as if we are reading it online. Tries to the preserve the web page format for most of the web pages, but some times fails to grab few things sprawled on the web pages like advertisements and other active widgets(which are not necessary even), preserving the main content(the text) as it is.
How To Use It?
- Grab this extension, for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Once installed properly, users can saves web pages for offline viewing. How?
- Visit the web page, you would like to save for offline viewing.
- Right click and save web pages by clicking on Read Later icon appearing in the right click menu. That simple.
- How to access the saved web pages offline? You will see a Read Later Fast icon appearing in the Apps section of your web browser, just visit and you will find all your web pages saved in an archive. Click to view the desired one. You can delete the web pages once they are not required.
Advantages of Using This Read Later Fast –
- As said earlier, saves your precious time and data usage.
- Perfect angel for students, learners who are trying to have a hold on to some tutorials. Make them yours by saving it for offline viewing.
- Enhance Productivity.
- Act as a bookmarking service, which not only preserves the link, but the whole web page content with just a click.
Available for the both the contenders – Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
This extension is my all time favorite, and I would like to know what extension, software you use to grab web pages for offline viewing. Connect with me via comments.