Yes, Apple’s (AAPL) latest and greatest smart phone the new iPhone 5 is finally here. Anticipation for the iPhone 5 had reached an all-time high, with launch-day pre-order stock selling out in less than an hour at Apple and total sales during the first 24 hours of availability topping 2 million units. It’s great looking, like most of Apple’s products. It has a larger, 4″ screen, a faster processor and LTE cellular network support. Being among the best smart phones there are other alternatives to Apple iPhone 5 from Samsung , HTC , Motorola , Nokia and more.
The first smart phone on the chart is Samsung galaxy S 3
1) Samsung galaxy S3 :-
Samsung Galaxy S3 is the sequel to the extremely successful Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 has a massive 4.8’HD Super AMOLED touch screen with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels .
- The phone runs on Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS upgradeable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean), powered by 1.4GHz Quad Core processor .
- The phone has an 8MP camera with auto focus, LED Flash and has a 1.9 MP secondary camera . Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- The phone comes with unique features such as Smart Stay, S-Voice, Direct call etc.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 comes in models with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory
- The phone has a massive 2100 mAh Li-ION battery with the Stand-by time Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G) and Talk time Up to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)
2) Nokia Lumia 920 :-
The Lumia 920 is Nokia’s flagship Windows Phone device, and it runs Microsoft’s upcoming Windows Phone 8 OS. Nokia Lumia 920 can take bright, blur-free photos and videos in any light conditions with Pure View technology – Optical Image Stabilisation and Carl Zeiss lens – and then relive the moment on a 4.5” Pure Motion HD+ display with the camera of 8.7 MP (8 MP effective, 3264 x 2448 pixels), as well as it is have secondary camera of 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps.
- Nokia Lumia 920 comes with the 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 2000 mAh (BP-4GW)
Stand-by Up to 400 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 17 h (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G)
Music play Up to 67 h
Talking about the availability of Nokia Lumia 920, the company says it will release the Lumia later this year and no pricing details are available yet.
3.) Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD :-
- DROID RAZR MAXX HD is using a 4.7” Super AMOLED HD display of 16M colors with a resolution of 720×1280, which gives it a pixel density of 312 ppi which comes with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 .
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD has CPU of Dual-core 1.5 GHz .
- Motorola is having sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer .
- Camera :- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash having features like Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization as well as it is having secondary camera of 1.3 MP .
4) HTC One X :-
HTC’s One X smart phone running on AT & T’s LTE network is fast and powerful phone; , and it packs a CPU of 1.5GHz dual-core processor Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- The One X runs on Android OS, v4.0, v.4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1.
- It has a 4.7″ Super LCD 2 display (720p) Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touch screen, 16M colors, 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
- 16GB of built-in storage capacity with 1 GB RAM
- HTC ONE X has camera of8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection. The device also uses Universal Beats Audio technology for high-quality sound when used with compatible headphones.
5) Samsung ATIV S :-
Samsung’s has announced its Samsung ATIV S super-slim Windows Phone 8 device with the metallic CMF w/ hairline finish having the 8.7mm slimness and minimal design with rounded edge.
- It has 4.8″, Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors ,Size 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density) with multi touch . Its Super AMOLED display is meant to view HD media in all its glory .
- A 1.5GHz dual-core processor provides the power you need to seamlessly perform work and personal tasks. It is Microsoft Windows Phone 8 with the chipset of Qualcomm MSM8960 Snap dragon .
- The primary camera is 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, with the features like Geo-tagging, image stabilization .
- The battery of Samsung ATIV S is Li-Ion 2300 mAh with the Stand-by Up to 168 h (2G) / Up to 218 h (3G) and the Talk time Up to 8 h (2G) / Up to 14 h 50 min (3G)
- It have full connectivity of HSPA+ 42, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/ 5GHz Dual Band, HT $) channel Bonding , NFC support .
6) Samsung NOTE II :-
The Samsung Galaxy Note II is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Note, and is the second device in the company’s Note series, which places emphasis on the use of a stylus. This smart phone–tablet computer hybrid designed, developed and marketed by Samsung.
- The Samsung NOTE II is a huge phone with the Dimensions of 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm (5.95 x 3.17 x 0.37 in) and the of Weight 183 g (6.46 oz) .
- The Display of NOTE II is of 140.9 mm (5.5″) HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720), 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.5 inches (~267 ppi pixel density) .
- Samsung NOTE II has Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with the Chipset of Exynos 4412 Quad and the CPU of Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 .
- Camera of Samsung NOTE II is of 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization and it is having the secondary camera of 1.9 MP .
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 3100 mAh with Stand-by time Up to 980 h (2G) / Up to 890 h (3G) and the Talk time Up to 35 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G) .
7) HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE :-
In a world of oversize Android handhelds, the HTC DROID INCREDIBLE stands apart from the pack due to its relatively compact design. The smart phone offers a curious blend of high-end features, packed into an already familiar looking and pocket-friendly package. As a matter of fact, you will have a hard time finding a more powerful Android device with similar dimensions in the market.
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE comes with the Android OS of v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) ,Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon and Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait .
- The display of HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE id S-LCD capacitive touch screen, 16M colors ,540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches (~275 ppi pixel density) .
- The camera is 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with the features such as Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection and the secondary camera of 1.3 MP, 720P .
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE has Standard battery, Li-Ion 1700 mAh .
8) Motorola Atrix HD :-
The Motorola Atrix HD is an Android-based smart phone by Motorola which runs on AT&T’s LTE network ,
- it has a 4.5-inch HD ColorBoost Display TFT capacitive touch screen, 16M colors ,720 x 1280 pixels, 4.5 inches (~326 ppi pixel density) with the mulitouch and some others features such as Corning Gorilla Glass ,Touch sensitive controls ,MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets ,Colour Boost,
- the operating system of Motorola Atrix HD is Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon and processor of 1.5 GHz Krait Dual-core
- Motorola Atrix HD has 8MP digital camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash , Geo-tagging, image stabilization and secondary camera of 1.3 MP.
- It has Standard battery, Li-Ion 1780 mAh with Stand-by time of (2G) / Up to 205 h (3G) and the Talk time upto (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G) .
9) Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700:-
The Galaxy Nexus is a touch screen Android smart phone being developed by a partnership between Google and Samsung.
- It comes with the Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors and Size is of 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.65 inches (~316 ppi pixel density)
- 5 MP camera, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash which includes Features like Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection.
- It comes with Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with TI OMAP 4460 and Dual-core of 1.2 GHz.
10) LG Optimus G E973:-
The LG Optimus G E973 is a flagship smartphone designed and manufactured by LG Electronics.
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), planned upgrade to v4.1.1with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait .
- 13 MP/8 MP (market dependent), autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization.
- LG Optimus G E973 comes with the internal memory of 32 GB and 2 GB RAM
- Display :- True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and size of 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~318 ppi pixel density).
So I guess these 10 smartphones will be your best alternative for iPhone 5.