I am regularly searching for cool websites online. Recently, I have come across some Online Alarm Clock websites that can help you manage your time better. There are many features; you can set to open a YouTube video on Alarm wake up or simply a song or Tune. These alarm clocks can be useful either you are going to work on something and need to be reminded of some other work. You can simple open a new web browser screen and set the Alarm clock Time, you will be reminded as soon the time happens.
I would be reviewing top 5 Alarm websites that have great features like music alarm, fm alarm, YouTube Alarm etc. I would like my readers to take a look into the website and Let me know how they liked the website. We are waiting for your views.
Top 5 Alarm Clock websites:
- Music Alarm Clock: This is a great website that provides many melodious song options as well as Radio option to set as alarm. You just need to go the website set the alarm time in hours, minute and second format, enable the Alarm and it’s all done. You can also preview test the Radio stations and music melodies.
- ALARmd: This one is another great Clock Alarm website that I came through. There are many features with this online Alarm clock website. You can add mp3(online), YouTube Videos, last.fm or other streaming websites as Alarm tone. There is also option to set multiple alarm instances. There are many more customization options like changing font color, test button to preview the settings, set Alarm by visiting the website and providing the time in hours, minutes and second format.
- Online Video Clock: Online video clock is a great way to awaken by your favorite YouTube video. It has a cool interface and your can set the alarm time and select the video your want to play once the alarm strikes. There is also option to preview the video and test the alarm.
- Kokuklok: This is good enough if you just want to get awakened by sweet tunes that are pre-available on the website. If your sleep is deep and you need something loud to get up then it would suit you to select tones like Military trumpet, Cockerel or Slayer Guitar. These are loud tones that can really wake up anyone.
- MetaClock: If you are looking for a Alarm clock that can remind you to read something online and automatically open pages for you to read at the alarm time. MetaClock is easy to set just provide it with time and web pages or sites you would like to choose, you are done and now when the alarm goes off you will get websites pop up and ready to read.
I am sure that you would love using these clock as per their functionality. We would love to hear your views about the Article and about the online Alarm clock websites mentioned.