Ultra-books are superlative than the traditional notebooks. With more dynamic features and handy nature, Ultra-books have a much importance in the business life. There are lot of Ultra-books from different vendors are available in the market . Today we have shortlisted ten best Ultra-books to simplify your business life.
Apple is a pioneer in both categories i.e iPad and MacBook Pro and it is in the lead: joined to iPad 3 Tablets in the Mac Book Pro with the Ultrabooks. With its outstanding features, the Ultrabook competition leaves far behind. So much high tech, ergonomics and glamour, however, have come at a price: around 1728$ will be charged for the Pro. All prices we have identified at Amazon.
Apple MacBook Pro
The Mac Book Pro with 15.4-inch display has the only Ultrabook with a quad-core processor and also stands out clearly from the rest of the competition. Superior performance, very good quality and good handling and endurance: The bottom line is there are a whopping 28 test points more than the second-placed Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M5. Only the extremely high price should determine many buyers.
- 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 500 GB Hard Drive
- 15.4 inch LED-backlit display, 1440-by-900 resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512MB Graphics
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Acer Aspire Ultrabook
With the equipment, the 15.6-inch Ultrabook Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M5 makes little gaps, with the NVIDIA GeForce GT640M graphics card is even on board. A DVD burner is fitted into the 21-millimeter case, also a keyboard with numeric keypad. Performance and endurance proved in the test as “very good”. With just over two kilograms, the Timeline Ultra M5 is indeed been somewhat difficult. There is a prize of 915 euros rather favorable.
- Intel Core i5 Processor 1.6GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 320GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Windows 7 Home Premium, 6 hours Battery Life
Well stocked and still very low: Our price hit brings everything needs an Ultrabook in daily use: the interface equipment with HDMI and USB 2.0 and two times USB 3.0 via Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi and SD slot up to Bluetooth 4.0 and video card with two gigabytes of video memory. What is missing is an SSD hard drive. So the 6-1000sg Envy is best used as a neat desktop replacement.
- AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8-4555M 1.6 GHz (4 MB Cache)
- 4 GB DDR3
- 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 0 GB Solid-State Drive
- 15.6-Inch Screen, AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
- Windows 8
HP Folio 13
Folio 13: No other Ultrabook has such staying power, all 7:18 hours kept by the standard battery in the test. Business users will appreciate the 18 Milimeter slim Ultrabook thanks not least to appreciate the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is responsible for the protection of stored data. The great sound of the built-in stereo speakers but also happy multimedia fans.
- Intel Core™ i5-2467M (1.60 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)
- 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 SODIMM slot)
- 128 GB Solid State Drive
- 13.3″ diagonal LED-backlit HD BrightView (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 9 hours Battery Life
Dell Inspiron i-14Z
Four gigabytes of memory are applicable standard for Ultrabooks, the 14z is in the tested configuration still on it two more gigabytes. Dual-core i5 processor and a fast SSD deliver on a good performance, the endurance of 5:37 hours is impressive. Just as the price of 849 euros for a configuration similar to the tested.
- Intel Core i5 3317U 2.3 GHz
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB Hard Drive + 32GB SSD
- 14-Inch Screen
- Windows 8
Dell XPS 13
Potful Power: The XPS 13 delivers with Core i7 processor and a very fast SSD with 218 gigabytes much power. The graphics power is with the Intel HD Graphics 3000 is not exactly brilliant, but still pretty fast. Handy and stylish, the XPS 13 is all. Only in the test below average maturity of 3:49 hours diminishes the ability of the XPS 13 in mobile applications considerably.
- Intel Core i5 3317U 2.3 GHz
- 8 GB DDR3
- 256 GB Solid-State Drive
- 13-Inch Screen
- Windows 8
Sony VAIO T
Sony Vaio seems to be too expensive! As far as the tenor of it was a few years ago. Quite different is the trend today: The Sony Vaio T (T1311W1E) notebook offers plenty for little money and this even in a very attractive envelope. Performance and endurance are also good and the interface equipment is almost completely lacking only a DVI interface. All that’s there are at Amazon for just 755 $ – a good price.
- Intel Core_i5_3317U Processor 1.7GHz
- 4 GB DRAM RAM
- 500GB 5400rpm Hard Drive, 32 GB Solid-State Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Lenovo IdeaPad U300
Mobility is the key: The Lenovo U300s heard with 1300 grams and 16 millimeters in height of the thinnest ultrabooks on the market. With the equipment you have to compromise, it’s been in the test only a “satisfactory”, as well as for the performance. Particularly the low brightness of the display to fall. Handling and endurance showed a good level. With the Euro 1355 U300s is comparatively expensive.
- Intel Core i7 2677M Processor 1.8GHz (3MB Cache)
- 4GB SDRAM RAM
- 256GB Hard Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Integrated Intel HD 3000 Graphics
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 8 hours Battery Life
HP Envy 14
HP has accomplished the feat at the Envy 14 Spectre. The high resolution screen also makes her something powerful, another feature is the NFC chip. Handling and performance are good, features and performance only “satisfactory”. This chic outfit is much competition: For 1210 Euro is the flagship Ultrabook worth a recommendation.
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M (1.6 GHz) + Intel HD Graphics 3000
- 4 GB SDRAM
- 128GB mSATA solid-state drive
- 14-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 9.5 hours Battery Life
Asus Zenbook UX32
The UX32VD-R4002 introduced the first ultrabook with a full-blown graphics card, the Nvidia GeForce GT620M. Also the display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels sweetened gamers the gaming experience, like the Core i7 processor. Can UX32VD-R4002 complete the test in three categories as “good”, it sags in the power of an “adequate”, which earned him the last place in our top 10.
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517U 1.9GHz Turbo boost to 3.0GHz
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- NV GT620M + Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- DDR3 1600MHz 2GB (on board) + 2G or 4G Slot Dim RAM
- 13.3” (16:9) Display
- 7 (mini VGA port /USB 3.0 port / HDMI 1.4 (1080p support)/ audio jack combo/ SD card reader)
- 48W (7+hrs) Battery
- Integrated digital microphone
- 1.45kg Weight
Do you know any other ultrabook out of above mentioned ultrabooks? We’d be glad to hear it from you. Drop a comment below in order to express your thoughts about “best ultrabook”.