If you would have heard about the good news, you know that Google + is no more an invite only havoc! With Google+ opening to all, you might want to move on permanently to Google+, and in doing so your first step might be to transfer all your photos.
So here I am with a new productive post, detailing you about how you can shift all your photos from Facebook to Google+
So how do we begin, open each photo on facebook, save it on your desktop and then upload on your Google+ account? No, for sure! There’s a better solution known as PicknZip.
You can follow these steps to get your photos transferred:
-Head over to PicknZip.com
-On top you’ll find “Login with Facebook” button, click it and allow to login to PicknZip with facebook
-Once you are logged in you’ll get option to select images in following categories-
- You can choose the photos you have been tagged.
- Photos from groups and fan pages If you are the admin.
- Your entire Facebook album which also includes pictures posted on the wall and your profile pictures.
- You can even choose the photos of your friends and their album (not advisable to take without permission).
- The photos are downloadable as HD .
-Once you have decided option from above list, you can click on download button to download the zip file
-Unzip the photos in a folder
-Login to your Google+ account
-Upload all photos using drag and drop or upload from computer option, second option is recommended in case you have lots of photos
-Voila.. you are done!
If you are too lazy to follow all these steps then you can also use Move2Picasa service, that requires you to login through facebook as well as picasa album and then transfer all your FB photos to picasa and share it with your circles through Google+.